(Our Local Time: 5:05:26 am )
Red Sea NO3:PO4-X Nitrate & Phosphate reducer 500ml
Prevents nuisance algae and enables control of zooxanthellae for optimum coral growth and coloration.
NO3:PO4-X is a unique complex of carbons that are used by nutrient reducing bacteria. Each carbon in the complex is utilized by different strains of microorganisms while ensuring the correct carbon:nitrogen:phosphorus ratio is met for each stage.
The complex includes other organic bonded elements that are important stimulators in each stage of the reduction process. These metal and non-metals elements ensure steady bacterial propagation and complete nitrate reduction to nitrogen gas and the absorption and utilization of phosphate by the bacteria.
The fine control of the nitrate and phosphate levels provided by monitored dosing of NO3:PO4-X guarantees the gradual changes and accurate maintenance of the nutrient levels, preventing destruction of the zooxanthellae population that can cause ultraviolet (UV) shock and starvation of the corals.
Unlike some other low-nutrient regimes, correct use of NO3:PO4-X will maintain all of the micro fauna that are beneficial for the reef.
NO3:PO4-X is also recommended as a complete carbon source for use with carbon based de-nitrators.
2ml/100 liters (25gal)/day
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395