(Our Local Time: 5:59:44 am )
Red Sea Hydrometer with integrated digital thermometer
Continuous or periodic reading of specific gravity for saltwater aquariums
Accurate measurement of specific gravity
Easy to read digital thermometer
User friendly patented design
The most basic water quality parameter in a saltwater aquarium is the Salinity.
The unique, patented design of Red Sea's hydrometer enables the hydrometer to be installed permanently inside the aquarium or sump giving a continuous "real-time" reading of S.G. in addition to being used as a regular hydrometer for periodic S.G. measurements. The Hydrometer includes a digital thermometer to ensure that the water being tested is at the correct temperature.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395