(Our Local Time: 3:06:22 am )
Stronti+ Strontium 12 pack
At the time of listing this item, we have (3) unit in stock. Subject to quantity on hand only. If item is not available, we will notify you asap.
Hard corals need Strontium as well as calcium to form their skeleton.
In the ocean, currents provide all the necessary elements. In the closed
environment of the aquarium, Strontium demand is constant so its input is
STRONTI + provides the Strontium needed and stimulates growth of hard
corals and clams and the production of pink calcareous and encrusting algae
that produce the decor.
The decisive advantage:
Adding 1 ampoule of STRONTI+ you know that you are adding 130mg of
strontium in the aquarium.
For more information, check out the manufactures website at http://www.prodibio.fr
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395