(Our Local Time: 4:28:00 pm )
ReefBooster 30 pack
Corals - even hard zooxanthellae carrying coral that feeds on light - need
REEF BOOSTER has been developed with aquaculture experts on the basis of
high performance products used to start up crustacean, mollusk and bivalve
larvae. It is a high quality micro feed that provides corals with all nutrient
supplements they require, including omega-3, to maintain their color.
REEF BOOSTER favors the development of corals, clams and micro-fauna
and the reduction of nitrates and phosphates by feeding and maintaining
anaerobic bacteria on live rock. Its ampoule packaging allows very long
conservation and complete use of all the product.
REEF BOOSTER is a complete nutrient supplement containing all the essentials
for the development of invertebrates which basically or partially feed on micro-plankton
including corals in which symbiotic algae - Zooxanthelles - live and for which a micro-plankton
booster is necessary.
REEF BOOSTER contains very high concentrations of the polyunsaturated fatty
acid groups which all marine organisms need. A few drops in the food of marine
fish makes it more appetising - an effective solution when starting to feed difficult
or recently imported fish.
After a few weeks, hermatypic corals - Plerogyra and Euphyllia - expand and
the ahermatypic polyps - Scleronephtya and Tubastraea -, Gorgonians,
inflate. Corals thus stabilize their coloration.
Phospholipide, AminosSuren, meerestypische FettsSuren, Vitamine, Carotenoide.
Phospholipids, amino acids, omega-3 marine fatty acids, vitamins, carotenoids...
We reserve the right to modify the REEF BOOSTER formulation to include the results of our on-going research programme.
Instruction for use :
One ampoule per 400 litres once a week.
1. Dilute the contents of an ampoule in a glass of water
2. Pour the preparation around the aquarium, stopping skimmer and filter
3. 15 mn later, restart the skimmer and filter.
Keep away from children.
For more information, check out the manufactures website at http://www.prodibio.fr
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395