(Our Local Time: 10:58:52 pm )
PRECISION MARINE Professional Kalk Reactor
At Precision Marine there are two ways Calcium can be added to your reef tank, the Calcium Reactor or the Kalkreactor pictured here. You can either gravity feed through the Kalkreactor from a freshwater top-off system to your reservoir, or use a dosing pump.
We chose a reliable water pump in lieu of the magnetic stir bar, which tends to jam, bind and wear the acrylic.
The KR620 also includes a drain valve to lower the water level to enable adding Kalk powder through the threaded opening at the top. This can be accomplished without removing the lid. Master fabricated and computer cut, the KR620 is a very nice piece of equipment.
•Overall Height - 15.5"
•Footprint - 7.75"
•Included Water Pump - Maxijet 400
•Reaction Tube Diameter - 6"
•Water Inlet/Outlet Size/Type - ¼" Speed-fittings w/Polyethylene tubing included
•Method of feeding - Gravity or Pressure
•Integrated Drain Valve
•Capacity - Unlimited capacity. Effectiveness is based on evaporative rate
Recent Blog Posts
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395