(Our Local Time: 8:59:24 pm )
Pinpoint Salinity Monitor w/probe
PINPOINT Salinity Monitor" will accurately and immediately measure the amount of salt in any marine or freshwater system. The reading is fully temperature compensated and the conversion chart will precisely show the corresponding density (specific gravity) or % salt (refractometer) values. Every saltwater aquarist should own this monitor; the accuracy is superb! This monitor is especially useful to determine the low level of salt required for Koi, whether in an aquarium or outdoor pond. Comes complete with meter, probe and calibration fluid.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT Salinity Monitor" should last a lifetime.
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- For more details, see Users Guide.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395