(Our Local Time: 5:20:06 pm )
Ocean Nutrition PRIME REEF Cube Tray 3.5 oz
This natural blend of fresh, raw seafoods provides an excellent source of pure marine protein and creates an exciting flavor that tropical fish cannot resist! For optimum balance of nutrition , feed Prime Reef alternately with Formula Food from Ocean NutritionTM (ie. Formula One in the morning, Prime Reef in the evening ).
Marine shrimp, marine clams, squid, zoo-plankton's (E. pacific and E. superba), spinach, seaweed, fish oil, mussel, lobster, fish roe, scallop, vitamins (choline chloride, ascorbic acid including stabilized vitamin C, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, menadione sodium bisulfate complex, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, beta-carotene supplement, biotin), amino acids (dl-methionine, taurine, lysine) and trace elements (manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite).
Crude Protein (min) 4.5%
Crude Fat (min) 1.0%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%
Moisture (max) 92.0%
(Protein as a percentage of dry matter 56.25%)
Best Used For
Miniature-Reefs Aquariums, Damsels, Anemonefish, Chromis Anthias Gobies, Blennies, Wrasses, etc.
Occasionally Used For
Surgeonfish, Pygmy Angels, African Cichlids
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395