(Our Local Time: 3:59:51 pm )
Ocean Nutrition Marine Seaweed Selects, Seaweed Selects, Brown 0.4oz
Optimal food source for all species of Marine Tangs, Angels, Wrasses, Damsels and some Butterfly Fish. Brown Marine algae is a nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C and is 100% digestible.
Tear off a piece of seaweed approximately 2 inches by 3 inches (for the average 55 gallon community tank) and place in the aquarium using Feeding Frenzy Seaweed Clips, or attach seaweed to an aquarium rock using a rubber band or other practical technique. (Folding the seaweed piece prior to placement is recommended.)
Allow fish to graze at their leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached.After six hours remove any uneaten seaweed.
BROWN MARINE ALGAE IS AN EXCELLENT VACATION FOOD!
This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources. We strongly recommend Formula Foods (Formula One, Formula Two, Brine Shrimp Plus, Spirulina Formula, etc.) and Aqua YumsTM (Bloodworms, Brine Shrimp, Squid, etc.) from Ocean NutritionTM.
100% Natural Dried Seaweeds (Marine Macroalgae)
Crude Protein (min) 33.9%
Crude Fat (min) 4.2%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.5%
Moisture (max) 6.8%%
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395