(Our Local Time: 1:08:26 pm )
Ocean Nutrition Marine Bulk Seaweed, Red Marine Seaweed- 50 Sheets
Optimal food source and Color Enhancer for Damselfish, small Angelfish, Sponge Feeders, and other Marine Fish with softer mouth parts. Red Marine algae is a nutritious supplement for all grazing fish, rich in vitamin C, and is 100% digestible.
Tear off a piece of seaweed approximately two inches by three inches (for the average 55 gallon community tank) and place in the aquarium using Feeding Frenzy« Seaweed Clips, or attach seaweed to an aquarium rock using a rubber band or other practical technique. (Folding the seaweed piece prior to placement is recommended.)
Allow fish to graze at their leisure. Any large seaweed pieces that break loose and float to the surface should be reattached. After 2 hours remove any uneaten seaweed.
This product should be used as a supplement to other food sources. We strongly recommend Frozen Formula Foods (Formula One, Formula Two, Brine Shrimp Plus, Spirulina Formula) and Aqua YumsTM (Bloodworms, Brine Shrimp, Squid) from Ocean NutritionTM.
RED MARINE ALGAE IS AN EXCELLENT VACATION FOOD!
100% Natural Dried Seaweeds (Marine Macroalgae)
Crude Protein (min) 33.9%
Crude Fat (min) 4.2%
Crude Fiber (max) 2.5%
Moisture (max) 6.8%
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395