(Our Local Time: 6:21:22 am )
EnergyBar 4 Features
The EnergyBar 4 module features 4 independently controllable outlets. With power failure detection, active electrical current monitoring, and failsafe features make this power bar far better than any competing units.
4 independently controllable 120V Outlets (3 outlets @ 8 Amps, 1outlet @ 12 Amps, total current must be less than 15 Amps)
Plug and Play
Built-in 4 Port hub so that accessories can be easily added
Active electrical current monitoring and logging
Fail-safe features. On communication failures outlets revert to user settable default settings
High reliability direct wired connection to the Apex System (does not use X10)
All four of the outlets use mechanical relays for switching
Up to 240 EB4s can be daisy chained together for up to 960 switched outlets
Built-in circuit breaker Protected
4 Mounting Holes for easy installation
Compact custom aluminum enclosure (7.5" x 3.75" x 1.8")
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395