(Our Local Time: 7:13:19 pm )
Apex Display Module (Display Only)
Multiple displays can be used on one system! Great for systems where you have your system in a basement and display upstairs or other room, or if you want it by your computer as well as the tank.
Sleek and Stylish case
7 mechanical buttons for speedy and flexible user interface
128 x 64 Graphical Backlight display
Displays datalog graphs
4 Highly customizable status displays
Placement of probe names and icons can be selected by user
Can scroll manually scroll between different status screens or automatically scroll through them
User adjustable contrast and backlight settings
Backlight can be dimmed at night.
User selectable tones/songs for different warning/error types
Multiple displays can be used on one system
All remote displays have the same functionality as the primary display
(i.e. can configure, graph, initiate feed cycles, etc. from all displays)Apex Systems Specification
Compact size 3.40" x 4.05" x 0.65"
Mounting holes for easy attachment to wall/stand
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395