(Our Local Time: 3:13:45 pm )
PURA Media Bags 300-micron 6"X12" self-fastening (3 pack)
300-micron 6" x 12" Self-Fastening
PURA Media Bags are the safest and quickest way of implementing bulk media filtration in all fresh and salt-water aquarium applications. 300-micron mesh size ensures the ultimate media control. Self-fastening closure provides safe usage and easy servicing. 6" x 12" size makes the bags flexible to fit many applications.
Quality - Safety - Convenience
WHAT IS IT?
300-micron 6" x 12" media bags with self-fastening closure. 3-Pack.
300-micron inert polyester mesh.
To be used in fresh and saltwater aquarium filtration applications for confining bulk medias. Ideal for phosphate removing media, ion exchange resins, carbon, zeo-sorbents, peat and bio-medias.
300-micron mesh keeps media in preventing fines from washing out of the bag. Self-fastening closure is far superior to drawstrings and provides an additional leakproof safety factor. The bags are washable, reusable and completely safe for both fresh and saltwater aquariums. 6" x 12" bag size provides extra versatility, neatly folds over and will fit many of your specific applications.
PURA Media Bags stand out due to high quality and value.
How do I use PŪRA Media Bags
Easy to use, just fill the bag with your media of choice and pinch self-fastener to close.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395