(Our Local Time: 3:28:00 pm )
Milwaukee Digital Seawater Refractometer
|PSU||PPT||S.G. (20/20)||Celsius (Fahrenheit)|
|Range:||0 to 50||0 to 150||1.000 to 1.114||0 to 80¦C (32 to 176¦F)|
|Resolution:||1||1||0.001||0.1 ¦C (0.1 ¦F)|
|Accuracy:||¦2||¦2||¦0.002||¦0.3 ¦C (¦0.5 ¦F)|
The new Milwaukee MA887 Seawater Digital Refractometer encompasses 3 different types of user selected scales for the measurement of seawater providing for a much more precise evaluation. Each scale is temperature compensated.
1. PSU — The newest type scale standard — Letters stand for Practical Salinity Units and is fast become the universal standard for seawater measurement
2. ppt — The old standard of Parts Per Thousand of saturated salt. This is the oldest of the 3 seawater measurements scales
3. S.G. The current standard of Specific Gravity hydrometers and refractometers.
The Milwaukee Instruments MA887 digital refractometer is easy to calibrate and easy to read and provides highest accuracy possible for the measurement of seawater 3 specific scales. This is the type of accuracy demanded by today's professionals and Milwaukee Instruments delivers.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395