(Our Local Time: 8:44:14 pm )
High Temperature Silicone Rubber Tubing 1/2" ID
High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Tubing
Semisoft: Shore A70
Soft: Shore A50
Very Soft: Shore A35
Temperature Range: -94° to 392° F
Use with barbed fittings
Looking for rubber tubing that can take the heat? Silicone is a synthetic rubber that’s more resilient than natural rubber, making it a popular choice for peristaltic (squeeze-action) pumps. Tubing won’t impart taste or odors and maintains its flexibility over time. Use with water, air, and food and beverage. Tubing is made from FDA-compliant resins. Material meets ASTM D2000. Tubing can be sterilized with steam (autoclaving) and radiation.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395