(Our Local Time: 9:42:27 am )
Mag Float Labs Clear-Ease, 8 oz., Freshwater Aquarium Water Conditioner
Clear-Ease is an excellent water clarifier for cloudy water conditions. Use if cloudy water is a problem caused by overfeeding, forgetting to rinse your gravel thoroughly, etc. It is best to leave your filter operating during use. If your water turns milky or hazy looking, that shows that the application was required and Clear-Ease is starting to take effect. After a short period of time, you should have beautiful, crystal-clear water! Clear-Ease should not be used as a substitute for regular partial water change.
•Clears cloudy water conditions caused by particle matter such as gravel dust and organic material build up.
•Clear-Ease actually clears up and stops cloudy water caused by overfeeding blooms! This is excellent for new tanks, new hobbyists and food-spills.
•It will improve the action and efficiency of your filter media.
•It will flocculate, coagulate and precipitate excess food matter for easier filtering and clarified water.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395