(Our Local Time: 7:46:32 am )
Mag Float Labs Ick-Ease, 16 oz., Freshwater Aquarium Treatment
The first treatment encounters ˘parasites" on outer surfaces of the fish and releases them. The second and third doses treat the hatching and free-swimming parasites. It is very important to do gravel vacuuming before the second treatment to remove cysts from the gravel bed where they begin their hatching cycle. Most beginners have a tendency to overdose and most other ick medications will burn if increased doses are given. Ick-Ease promotes rapid relief, and you will not experience discolored or cloudy water conditioners. Carbon filtration should be discontinued during treatment and partial water change done at the beginning and end.
•An effective blend for the treatment of ICK, at water temperatures over 65 Degrees Fahrenheit (18.34 Degrees Celsius).
•A conservative formulation that will not burn! It is even safe for many sensitive fish including scaleless and bottom fish, neons, tetras, and young fish.
•It contains three anti-parasitic ingredients.
•Contains a topical healant.
•It helps reduce chances of secondary infections.
•Ick-Ease should be correctly dosed on several alternate days in a row to cover the parasite-hatching cycle.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395