(Our Local Time: 2:46:16 pm )
Mag Float Labs Target-Ease 8.2, 250 grams, Saltwater pH Buffer
At the time of listing this item, we have (1) unit in stock. Subject to quantity on hand only. If item is not available, we will notify you asap.
Freshwater pH Buffer
For freshwater fish that require a pH of 7.5 such as goldfish and koi.
Reef and Marine pH Buffer & Alkalinity Supplement
The primary functions of the pH buffers are to resist pH-drop (acidification), and to prevent the pH increase (alkalinize). This buffer also helps to reestablish a target pH level after making partial water changes.
•For Saltwater aquariums which require a pH of 8.2
•Prevents pH from oscillating
•Maintains the ph at 8.2
•Helps reestablish target pH
•Scoop included in bottle for ease of application
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395