(Our Local Time: 9:01:22 am )
Mag-Flip-100 Medium Aquarium Cleaner
- For glass aquarium surfaces up to 3/8"(10mm)
- One Glass scraper include
- For Acrylic aquariums, acrylic scraper blades must be purchased separately
MAG-FLIP STEP 1
Put the thin part of the Mag-Flip into the aquarium at the front window with the cleaning material in sight. This part will sink to the bottom slowly with the scraper downwards. Put the handle on the outside in front of inner part with logo on top. The magnets attract.
MAG-FLIP STEP 2
To flip the inner unit, completely remove the handle from the window at least 5" or 10 cm and rotate it 180 degrees (logo up to logo down).
MAG-FLIP STEP 3
Place the handle back on the window about 2"or 5 cm on either side of the inner unit. IMPORTANT: Make sure the top of the handle is at same level as the top of the inner unit.
MAG-FLIP STEP 4
Slide the handle towards the inner unit until flipping occurs. Make sure the top of the handle is at the same level as the top of the inner unit. To flip again start at step 2.
Mag-flip in action! (just click on the "real action" tab)
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395