(Our Local Time: 5:26:38 pm )
Pump Penductor / Eductor 1" Male
Note: 3/4" Male shown in picture
Flows comparable with conventional 3/8 tank mixing eductors
Lower profile helps save your valuable tank space and makes for easier retrofits
Larger connection sizes eliminate the need for multiple bushings when using standard fittings or our P-Series pumps
Larger plume dispersion angle helps eliminate dead spots between eductors
Maximum temperature 280+F (PVDF)
Our new PENDUCTOR Sparging Eductor offers a new twist to the current eductor craze. Based on established eductor principles, the PENDUCTOR was designed especially for Industrial Sparging Applications. The nozzle was designed utilizing the same orifice size as a typical 3/8+ NPT tank mixing eductor, with a larger connection size, giving you the same flow characteristics with less pressure drop. This can reduce the horsepower required on larger systems. The larger connection sizes allow you to use standard reducing tees without extra bushings or reducing couplings, saving you valuable tank space. The diffuser was designed with a larger plume dispersion angle for more uniform agitation and a lower profile to allow you to utilize your tank space more efficiently. The result, the PENDUCTOR, a more efficient space saving eductor made specifically for the surface finishing industry.
Download PDF for more information on these eductor
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395