(Our Local Time: 5:35:20 pm )
Kent Coral-Vite 64 oz
Kent Coral-Vite is the premium hard & soft coral vitamin & mineral supplement. It provides exotic trace minerals and complex nutrients for health and vigor and to stimulate growth in corals, anemones, gorgonians, and desirable marine algae. It contains no detrimental heavy metals, gluconates or other sugars, phosphates, nitrates, or silicates. Coral-Vite does not promote undesirable algae growth. Our goal is to provide SLR or Sustained Long-term Results. To this end, Coral-Vite makes the lightest possible use of EDTA and preservatives. These ingredients are necessary, however, to make sure you get a fresh, potent product.
Add 1 to 2 teaspoons per 50 gallons of tank capacity every week depending on animal load (1 capful, or 5 ml = 1 teaspoon). Do not dose from the same container as Kalkwasser, but use simultaneously and add directly to tank or sump. Complements Kent Marine Essential Elements.
Considerations for use:
1) First use an excellent grade of synthetic marine salt (of course Kent Sea Salt is the finest available, but there are some other excellent salts on the market). Some salts are made from evaporated seawater and contain dead plankton and other heavy organics that will foul the water from the beginning. Cheap salt is no bargain! For optimum results, use water prepared by reverse osmosis (particularly in mini-reefs), however tap water treated with Chlorinex or Ammonia Detox will work.
2) Use Kent Marine Aquarium pH BUFFER or Superbuffer-dKH to maintain alkalinity at about 10 dKH (do not allow it to go below 8 and don't exceed 12). This will provide proper pH stability, and still not cause heavy precipitation of important minerals, such as calcium and strontium.
3) Although Coral-Vite contains strontium and calcium, you should use separate additives for these for a synergistic effect. Tanks with large numbers of soft corals, crustaceans or macro algae will require the Concentrated Iodine or Iron supplements as well. Use Kent Kalkwasser Mix, Concentrated Liquid Calcium, or Turbo-Calcium to supply needed calcium. Use Strontium and Molybdenum or Turbo-Strontium to provide heavy amounts of strontium. Kent Coral-Vite, this product will supply needed rubidium, lithium, barium and other important minerals as well as essential vitamins to the reef. Coral-Vite and Essential Elements are designed to work together in a reef environment.
4) Use reverse osmosis water for topping off for evaporation.
Live corals also require strong lighting, with proper spectrum and immaculately clean systems. Regular water changes are encouraged. Coral-Vite is safe for use with or without ozone and will provide excellent results in either case. More frequent addition may be required due to ozone use.
Inorganic mineral salts of Barium, Boron, Bromine, Calcium, Cobalt, Fluorine, Iodine, Iron, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Rubidium and Strontium; EDTA, Vitamins: L-Ascorbic Acid 2-Sulfate Dipotassium Dihydrate, Vitamin A Propionate, Vitamin A Palmitate, D-Activated animal sterol (D3), Folic Acid, Choline Chloride, Niacin, d-Pantothenic Acid, Thiamine (B1), Pyridoxine (B6), Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12, d-Biotin, Tocopheryl Acetate (E), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (K3) in a base containing Deionized Water, inorganic stabilizing compounds, and preservatives.
Not for human consumption. For Aquarium/Ornamental fish use only! Not for fish used for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children!
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395