(Our Local Time: 7:09:14 am )
JBJ 3 Watt NanoZapp UVC Sterilizer
JBJ introduces the smallest inline ultra-violet sterilizer to date. This miniature version was specifically designed for eradicating harmful micro-organisms and unattractive green free- floating algae in fresh & saltwater aquariums less than 30 gallons.
This revolutionary UV sterilizer/clarifier is completely submersible, which can be placed discreetly behind the filter walls of most nano aquariums without ever being seen.
The NANOZAPP™ utilizes a UV-C G3.5 bi-pin lamp that is encapsulated in our unique Quartz Sleeve that is air tight and allows for a 99% transmission rate to efficiently neutralize disease causing pathogens. Simply….connect to your existing pump and you are ready to go!
UV Lamp: G3.5 Bi-Pin (3 Watt)
Pump Flow Required: 100 – 225 GPH
Aquarium Capacity: 30 Gallons
Life of UV Lamp: Aprrox. 5000 Hours
Dimensions: 8” x 1.5” x 1.5”
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395