(Our Local Time: 1:16:58 am )
Innovative Marine HydroFill - ATO Pump System
HydroFill – ATO Pump System
Pair your auto top off with the industry's first low voltage air lift pump specifically designed for ATO controllers. The HydroFill ATO Pump System eliminates the guess work, and comes complete with a lift pump, return pipe and acrylic mounting bracket, 10 feet of silicone tubing, 3 hose clamps, and an optional hanging mount.
Engineered for high performance, this external positive displacement diaphragm pump, outputs up to 15 gallons per hour and max 5 feet of head. This self-priming pump is equipped with a built-in check valve to safeguard against back siphoning.
The HydroFill diaphragm pump is the smart alternative when compared to submersible pumps, diaphragm pumps offer the benefit of safely running dry and are thermally protected against heat build-up.
Versatile design offers 3 options for pump placement: hang-on, cabinet mount, or simply place on noise dampening rubber feet.
Pump Dimensions: 3.38 x 2.52 x 5.59"
Return Pipe W/Acrylic Bracket Dimensions: 1.49 x 2.75 x 6.89"
Power Consumption: 10W
GPH: Up to 15GPH
•2 Year Warranty
•Diaphragm Pump Method
•Built-in Check valve
•Dry Run Protection
•1/4" barb fitting
•Up to 15 Gallons per Hour
•Pump mounting bracket
•10 feet of silicone tubing
•(3) hose clamps
•Acrylic mounting bracket
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395