(Our Local Time: 3:57:33 pm )
AquaGadget - AccuDrip Acclimator 1 pack
AccuDrip Acclimation Kit
“Protecting your Investment!”
There’s nothing more heartbreaking than bringing new tank inhabitants home and watching them stressed and traumatized from improper acclimation.
You can reduce shock and stress induced diseases by acclimating all new specimens safely and easily with our professional Patent-Pending drip acclimation method.
Providing the smoothest transition for your new tank mates is the single most important decision to safeguard against unwanted distress. Even the slightest differences in temperature, pH, and specific gravity (salinity) are detrimental and prevents a long healthy life.
The AccuDrip is the smart investment for relocating new livestock from point A to point B with minimal complications. Its’ Patent-Pending self-priming siphon bulb is the sanitary choice to keep aquarium water off your hands and away from your mouth while displaying a constant visible drip count at eye level.
The AccuDrip utilizes a rigid tube that hangs virtually on any aquarium which flows water through a transparent self-priming siphon bulb that doubles as a visual drip counter and is controlled with a precision thumb wheel rolling clamp. Only requires one gentle squeeze to create a siphon guaranteed everytime!
DRIP RATE GUIDELINE
1-2 Drips per second - for snails, shrimps, crabs, starfish, anemones
2-3 Drips per second - for wrasses, puffers, anthias, gobies, butterflies
2-4 Drips per second - for majority of other fish such as angels, tangs, corals
STEPS TO SUCCESS
1. Insert the longer rigid tubing end into the flexible tube. Hang rigid tube on edge of aquarium and place other end of line into your bucket.
2. Close the rolling clamp and a simple squeeze of the siphon/drip chamber will create a siphon.
3. Slowly roll the clamp to open position until your desired drip rate is achieved.
4. We recommend that the water volume is tripled to slowly equalize all water parameters.
Use a clean and designated bucket and release your live fish, coral, or invertebrate along with the water contents. Always remember to allocate one bucket for fish only and one for corals and invertebrates to prevent cross contamination.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395