(Our Local Time: 9:51:19 pm )
Hydor Koralia Magnum 2750(7) UL 2700gph 12w
The new KORALIA models 5,6,7,8 guarantee unbelievable performance for probably the lowest power consumption of any pump on the market. Equipped with an electronic start up system, new technologic rotors and propeller, compact in size, these new models will quickly become leaders in their flow categories (6.500, 8.500, 10.500, 12.500 l/hr).
KORALIA MAGNUMs have a pleasant design and come with a powerful magnet-suction cup support that rotates to direct water flow easily. KORALIAs can be positioned safely glass, anywhere in the aquarium.
Supersafe Magnet + Suction cup
Timer Compatible (Seconds, minutes, and hours)
Built-in Fish Guard
Cable protector included
For Marine and Freshwater Aquariums
|115V - 60Hz|
|Koralia 1650 (Magnum 5)||1650gph||8||25-40|
|Koralia 2250 (Magnum 6)||2200gph||10||90-150|
|Koralia 2750 (Magnum 7)||2700gph||12||110-180|
|Koralia 3250 (Magnum 8)||3250gph||18||130-220|
*Aquarium sizes in the above chart are suggested by Hydor, each hobbyist should choose the Koralia model that best suits the needs of the inhabitants of the aquarium in which the pump(s) will operate.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395