(Our Local Time: 6:48:47 am )
Hydor Koralia Evolution Wave Pump - 1500 gph
Evolution 1400s are now the 1500s!
Our newly designed impeller increases the efficiency of the industry's most popular circulating pumps.
- reinforced nose cone covers (to lessen and hopefully eliminate breakage)
- thicker, stronger boxes. You may have noticed this if you handled the previous version at all. This thicker box is much sturdier.
A compact, energy saving controllable pump with amazing, never before seen performance! Even the exclusive magnet suction-cup support has been improved becoming also a vibration-absorbing device.
Find the model that better suits your needs, position it, plug it into a timer or directly into your electricity supply and watch the aquarium instantky benefit from the powerful yet gentle flow.
Koralia Evolution is an improved Koralia with higher flow and lower power consumption than traditional Koralia. The Koralia Evolution may be used on wave timers. The Koralia Evolution incorporates a re-designed shaft-less impeller system for wide and gentle water flow.
Higher efficiency up to 20% more water flow then previous models New Smaller Design Controllable - can be connected to a timer Exclusive patented magnet-suction cup mounting support New Shaft Less Impeller Technology Unique Impeller Design, wide and gentle flow
|Koralia Evo 1500||Yes||1500 gph 6.5W|
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395