(Our Local Time: 7:05:21 am )
Hydor Korallia 425 Reef Controller Kit (2 pumps + Smart Wave)
Koralia Nano is a high flow circulation pump ideal for small and nano reef aquariums. Low power consumption and a small footprint! Energy Saving: 50% less power consumption
Higher efficiency up to 20% more water flow then previous models New Smaller Design Exclusive patented magnet-suction cup mounting support Unique Impeller Design, wide and gentle flow
|Koralia Nano 240||YES||240 gph 3.5W|
|Koralia Nano 425||YES||425 gph 3.5W|
The Smart Wave helps recreate the natural currents that promote a healthy aquarium by controlling 1 or more pumps, on two separate channels with a wattage limit of 100 watts each. This means you can control up to 16 Koralia Evolution 1400s on each channel.
Smart Wave installation is a breeze with a convenient built in mounting eyelet and water resistant body allowing you to hang the Smart Wave anywhere you can put a nail.
The Smart Wave is also easy to use with 3 different movement programs set with the turn of a dial; Alternating, Synchronized and Feed. The interval length is easily set with just the turn of a knob around a clearly marked time scale. LED indicators quickly tell you what is on and what is off.
The Smart Wave works with Koralia Nano, Evolution and Magnum as well as other powerheads on the market compatible with ON/OFF programs.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395