(Our Local Time: 2:29:31 am )
Hydor Magi-Klean Pump & Accessory Cleaner 3/pk
Magi-Klean is a powdered form of phosphonic acid, which can be used to safely remove calcium and lime deposits from your aquarium equipment. Simply add a packet of Magi-Klean to a container of water and place your dirty, calcium encrusted equipment into the solution. Magi-Klean is not to be used inside the aquarium. Allow the equipment to soak for up to 24 hours. You can enlist the aid of a firm bristle brush to remove the most stubborn build-up. Rinse the cleaned equipment thoroughly before reinstalling it into your aquarium.
Magi-Klean takes advantage of the fact that calcium and other build-up commonly found on aquarium equipment can be broken down by acidic solutions. Typically, aquarists have had to turn to relatively weak acids such as vinegar and citric acid to clean equipment. Such solutions require long soaks and intense scrubbing with less than desirable results. The obvious solution is to use a stronger acid like Muriatic. The problem though is that really strong acids are dangerous and difficult to use safely. It is stronger than the traditional choices, allowing you to clean equipment more easily and in less time yet, it is safe for use by the home aquarist. The phosphonic acid used in Magi-Klean is the perfect solution.
Each box of Magi-Klean will contain three treatment packets
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395