(Our Local Time: 6:20:58 am )
Hanna Pocket TDS Tester
•Quick and accurate readings
•Automatic temperature compensation
Water contains a variety of minerals and salts such as carbonates, bicarbonates, chlorides and nitrate. TDS is the parameter that measures the total sum of all of these compounds.
TDS 1 is a simple and affordable tester for TDS measurements. Due to its internal sensor, TDS measurements are automatically compensated for temperature variations. Calibration can be performed in one point with a trimmer.
The tester is supplied with a cap that protects the probe when it is not in use. Batteries can be easily replaced.
Light and small, TDS 1 is an ideal pocket meter to perform quick TDS measurements.
TDS 1 is supplied with protective cap, calibration screwdriver, batteries and instructions
Range 0 to 999 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution 1 ppm (mg/L)
Accuracy ±2% F.S.
Calibration Solution HI 70080P
Calibration manual, 1 point, through trimmer
Temperature Compensation Automatic, 5 to 50°C (41 to 122°F)
Battery Type / Life 4 x 1.5V / approx. 150 hours
Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
Dimensions 150 x 30 x 21 mm (5.9 x 1.2 x 0.8")
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395