(Our Local Time: 7:11:47 pm )
pH /ORP/temperature WP tester
HI 98121 also reads temperature, which is continuously displayed on the dual level LCD.
An encapsulated external stainless steel sensor, positioned in close proximity to the pH electrode provides fast response. A fiber junction can be easily pulled out and replenished. And when finally spent, the pH electrode cartridge can be quickly replaced with the supplied electrode removal tool, reducing waste and cost.
HI 98121 works with common batteries and when turned on, displays the percentage of remaining battery life. The stability indicator ensures reliable readings.
Ergonomically designed for ease in handling, this meter will float if inadvertently dropped into water. Click Here For PDF Manual
|Range||pH||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|Range||Temperature||-5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F|
|Resolution||Temperature||0.1°C / 0.1°F|
|Accuracy||Temperature||±0.5°C / ±1°F|
|Calibration||pH||automatic, at 1 or 2 points with 2 sets of memorized buffers |
(pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18)
|Temperature Compensation||automatic for pH readings|
|Electrode||HI 73127 replaceable pH electrode (included); fixed ORP sensor|
|Battery Type / Life||4 x 1.5V with BEPS / approx. 250 hours of continuous use; |
auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
|Environment||-5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%|
|Dimensions||163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")|
|Weight||100 g (3.5 oz.)|
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395