(Our Local Time: 9:29:23 pm )
Hanna Pocket Photometer Marine Alkalinity
The only salt water Alkalinity Tester at this price!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Colorimetric method
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- The Checker HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket
- Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
- Single button operation: Zero and Measure
- Operated by a single AAA battery
- Includes 30ml reagent bottle
Accurate and Affordable Alkalinity Measurement
The HANNA HI 755 Checker HC bridges the gapbetween simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain.
The HANNA HI 755 Checker HC is accurate and affordable. The HI 755 Checker HC is extremely simple to use. First, zero the instrument with your water sample. Next, add the reagent. Last, Place the vial into the HI 755 Checker®HC, press the button and read the results. It’s that easy.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395