(Our Local Time: 5:21:36 pm )
Hanna Pocket Photometer Phosphate
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
SPECIFICATIONS HI 713 (Phosphate)
Range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
Light Detector: Silicon photocell
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
Click Here for PDF Manual
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395