(Our Local Time: 5:10:14 am )
36 Watt Power Compact Strip Light w/10k Lamp
Compact fluorescent aquarium lighting utilizes fluorescent bulbs that are simply bent in half. These lamps deliver a higher concentration of light energy in a smaller space than straight tubes do, although the light concentration is less than with metal halides HQI. They are also different from regular fluorescent tubes in that the four pins are at one single end while other fluorescent lights have two pins on each end. Our Power Compact fixtures include one daylight bulb. Equipped with a brilliant reflector to help penetrate deeper waters, this fixture is great for both display tanks and refugium setups. Legs and splash guards are included.
Fixture 18" long. Will fit a 20" tank
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395