(Our Local Time: 2:24:10 am )
Finnex 36" LED/T5 Combo Fixture 4 T5's and 15 LED's
CLEARANCE - Last fixture available - Used for an hour. Regularly $199.99
Finnex LED/T5 Combo
4 Bulb T5 Fixtures w/ High Par Value Moon LED (includes T5 lamps)
Click on Gallery Images to view larger sizes
A new generation of aquarium lighting system combines four high output energy saving T5 fluorescent and Finnex's famous strip of high par value LED, all in one unit all cooled by a in hood hidden fan. This fan dramatically decreases the heat build up within the fixture and extends the life of you LED and equipment. This ultimate combination of lighting brings out the fluorescent colors of coral and emits a natural shimmering effect without high the high energy costs. Powder coating aluminum hood ensures top quality durability under high salt environments. Fixture is equipped with three independent power controls for pairs of T5 and LED light, leaving you with full control of light output.
Equipped with the infamous IL Series LED Bar, a center strip of multiple 1 watt high intensity coral fluorescent blue LED with dual power setting: Intensive LED simulating a sunlight shimmering effect or Dimming LED simulating a moonlight effect. All LEDS are equipped with a massive heat-sink block to dramatically extend your units life. Be prepared for a blue sensation within your aquarium you never seen before as your corals will pop right out of your aquarium. Paired with our infamous LED Bar are four T5 bulbs. T5 aquarium lights have become quite popular, just as the LED crave has been recently. When running with an electronic ballast, which all of our T5 HO lights use, T5s are more energy efficient, longer lasting and cooler running than other types of aquarium lights in comparison. Because our lamps made thin, they penetrate the water much better than thicker compact fluorescent and other fluorescent types of bulbs. T5s are a great choice for tanks that are 20 inches and deeper. where that extra light is needed to reach corals below.
Two actinic blue and two daylight high output T5 fluorescent are partnered with individual independent reflectors to penetrate the deepest of waters even more. Unlike most fixtures that use a fully encased reflector for all bulbs, the reflectors in the Finnex DL models are fitted for each individual bulb to intensify each T5 bulbs penetrating power. Save energy and witness low heat build-up in the tank!
|Item no.||T5 watt||LED watt||Dimension||Leg height||Weight (net)||Fan cooled|
|DL-2424||24W x 4||1W x 9||23 3/4 x 10 5/8 x 3 7/8"||3 1/4"||11.4 lbs||1 fan|
|DL-3639||39W x 4||1W x 15||35 1/4 x 10 5/8 x 3 7/8"||3 1/4"||15.0 lbs||1 fan|
|DL-4854||54W x 4||1W x 21||47 1/2 x 10 5/8 x 3 7/8"||3 1/4"||19.8 lbs||2 fans|
• Fan cooled powder coating aluminum hood
• A center strip of multiple 1 watt high intensity coral fluorescent blue LED with dual power setting
• Intensive LED simulates a sunlight shimmering effect
• Dimming LED simulates a moonlight effect
• 2 actinic blue and 2 daylight high output T5 fluorescent with individual reflector
• 3 Independent power controls for T5 and LED light
• Saves energy and low heat build-up in the tank
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395