(Our Local Time: 3:22:06 pm )
PAR38 21 watt LED Aquarium Lamp, 20,000K
PAR38 Aquarium LED Lights
There's nothing like adding cool lighting effects to your aquarium, and now you can do by adding far less to your electric bill. These powerful spotlights not only focus light energy, they will bring out colors and produce ripples you've never seen before.
Each lamp features 5 high power Cree LEDs with focusing lenses, allowing light to penetrate deeper in depth while producing stunning color and shimmer effects. Now you can deliver light into your aquarium only where needed, reducing wasted light and lowering your energy costs.
PAR38 LED lamps are designed to fit into standard E26/E27 screw in sockets (not included). Each lamp includes Cree high power LED's, lenses and integrated LED ballast.
- LED's last up to 50,000 hours
- Available in 12K White, Deep Royal Blue, or 20K Purple
- Sharp, focused beam angle
- No heat transfer
- Fits standard E26/E27 Sockets
- Fits a wide variety of fixtures
- Quiet – no cooling fan
- Highly energy efficient
- No fluorescent lamps containing mercury Hg
- No heat transfer
- No heavy ballasts – uses integrated LED driver
- RoHS Compliant
- All aluminum construction- recyclable and will not damage in shipping
- Color Spectrum 12,000K White or 455nm Royal Blue
- Dimensions 5.25"L x 4.75" Dia
- 40 Degree Lens Angle
- 6850 - Number of Cree LEDs 3, Day White / 2, 455nm Royal Blue
- 6851 - Number of Cree LEDs 5, 455nm Royal Blue
- 6852 - Number of Cree LEDs 3, 455nm Royal Blue / 2, 6500k White
- Watts consumed 21w
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395