(Our Local Time: 4:37:11 am )
Ecotech Radion PRO LED
Model – Radion XR30w Pro
• White: 8 Cree XT-E Cool White (5w each)
• Red: 4 Osram Oslon SSL Hyper Red, 660nm (3w each)
• Yellow: 2 Osram Oslon SSL Yellow, 590nm (3w each)
• Green: 4 Cree XP-E Green, 520nm (3w each)
• Blue: 8 Cree XP-E Blue, 468nm (3w each)
• Royal Blue: 8 Cree XT-E Royal Blue, 442nm (5w each)
• Indigo: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 415nm (2.5w each)
• Ultraviolet: 4 SemiLEDs UV, 405nm (2.5w each)
*All wavelengths are the peak emitted wavelength of the LED.
Length: 11.8 inches (30 cm)
Width: 7 inches (18 cm)
Thickness: 1.5 inches (3.9 cm)
Max Wattage of Radion Fixture: 170 Watts
Max Wattage of LED Channels: 155 Watts
*Specifications are subject to change.
42 energy-efficient LEDs
New water-resistant cooling fan
Full spectrum output from ultraviolet (405nm) to hyper-red (660nm)
Output optimized for PAR and appearance
Create custom light modes or use pre-programmed modes
Wide light spread with minimal color banding
Six channels of control allow users to adjust each color group individually
Fully upgradeable modular LED cluster, lens and driver assemblies
Capacitive touch exterior controls
Wireless synchronization with EcoTech lights through EcoSmart Live
Compatible with EcoTech hanging and rail kits to suspend multiple Radions
Compatible with the EcoTech Battery Backup
Highly efficient heat sink design
Wouldn’t it be cool if the Radion communicated wirelessly with other Radion units. Well, it does – through EcoSMART Live. Lighting control is now in the cloud.
Thanks to the controller’s web interface (compatible with Mac, Windows, iOS, Android and more), Radion owners can enjoy EcoSMART’s cutting-edge controls and user-friendly design on any device with an internet connection.
Say goodbye to installing software and searching for updates. EcoSMART Live allows you to control your Radion right from your web browser. New features are implemented automatically, with no work for the user.
The Radion XR30w Pro features EcoTech Marine’s new Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens, which directs more of each LED cluster’s output directly into in your tank. TIR lenses boost peak PAR levels by up to 45% and total (average) PAR levels by up to 23% – without sacrificing spread or consuming additional power.
Specifically designed Hanging and Rail Kit systems are available to provide custom mounting solutions for one or more Radion LED fixtures. Made to be sleek and lightweight, anodized aluminum and steel form an attractive and modular system that will not detract from the minimalistic simplicity of the Radion’s design or more importantly the natural beauty of you aquarium.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395