(Our Local Time: 0:09:23 am )
Ecotech Coral Glue 295ml
Whether you’re working with coral frags or sculpturing your live rock; this glue will get the job done. Finally superior inter-molecular bonding in a form that is easy to apply, less messy, and has an extended shelf life. Try a superior product from the company that brought you the VorTech pump and experience glue the way it should be.
•Glue your corals upside down in your tank
•Glue your corals and rock under water
•Sets in 10 seconds
•Cures in 5 minutes
•Triple distilled for purity
•2 year shelf life
1.Ensure in-tank flow is off
2.Apply glue to coral or rock above or under water
3.Hold item in desired location until stable
4.Allow glue to set and cure before turning flow back on
Note: The glue creates a support structure, don’t be shy with the volume
•Contains Cyanoacrylate. Bonds to skin and eyes in seconds
•Keep away from children
•Always wear eye protection
•Use in accordance with MSDS sheet.
•Store in a cool dry place, below 70 degrees
•Refrigerate for long-term use
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395