(Our Local Time: 5:03:32 am )
Elos Calcium Kit
Calcium is the primary building block of corals, calms, calcareous algae and many other organism that we grow in our aquarium. Without adequate supplies of calcium these organism will not flourish and most eventually waste away and die.
The ideal value of Calcium in the aquarium is:
- for the seawater aquarium 450 mg/Lt
- for the planted freshwater aquarium 100 mg/Lt
Because of the importance of calcium, it is necessary to keep inside our marine aquariums, the proper Calcium Level, testing it with an accurate test kit.
ELOS AquaTest Ca, as well as all the other titrimetric test kit of this line, grants an high precision thanks to several procedures. The accuracy of a titrimetric test kit is, in fact, strictly related to the precision of the drop size (and number). In these test we use calibrated dropper with constant and predefined drops of 0,03 ml each. Even if the sides of the bottle are strongly squeezed, the dropper never dispenses more liquid than what it has been calibrated for, in a constant and predefined amount.
High quality system: one powder reagent b?and two liquids!
Standard sensibility: 25 ppm of Calcium ions.
High sensibility reagent (optional): 5 ppm of Calcium ions
NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
"C" and "D" reagents available as separate sales unit
"Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of Elos test kit are based on Toxic Reagents.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395