(Our Local Time: 1:04:22 pm )
Elos Calcium Kit
:: Ca Calcium Test for Marine aquarium
Calcium is the primary building block for corals, calms, calcareous algae and many other marine organisms that we grow in our aquarium. Its careful measurement is important to guarantee their optimal living conditions. ELOS AquaTest Ca, offers high accuracy thanks to several procedures including: calibrated lab droppers with consistent and predefined drops of 0,03 ml each, NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples to validate reagents and strict stock management to supply to our customers ONLY the freshest production batch available.
Approximation test (reagent C): 1 drop = 50 mg/lt.
Precision test (reagent D): 1 drop = 10 mg/lt.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395