(Our Local Time: 7:34:53 am )
Microbe-Lift NiteOut II - 16 oz.
MICROBE-LIFT NITE-OUT II Nitrifying Bacteria
Contains: Nitrosomonas Nitrospira
Specially Formulated for Rapid Ammonia and Nitrite Reduction
Decreases Ammonia & Nitrite Toxicity
Treats up to 236 gal (893 L.)
Treats up to 480 gal. (1,814 L.)
Treats up to 960 gal. (3,628 L.)
Treats up to 3,840 gal. (14,515 L.)
MICROBE-LIFT/ Nite-Out II is designed specifically for aquarium waters that contain marine life. Its highly-specialized microbial consortium of nitrifying cultures are specially formulated to eliminate ammonia via a natural biological process termed nitrification. The cultures contain in MICROBE-LIFT/ Nite-Out II will establish, promote or stabilize and maintain nitrification in aquarium waters, eliminating the toxic effect of ammonia. MICROBE-LIFT/ Nite-Out II liquid nitrifying bacteria contains select strains of Nitrosomonas, Nitrospira and Nitrobacter. Nitrosomonas oxidize ammonia to nitrite and Nitrobacter and Nitrospira oxidize nitrite to nitrate.
NH NO2 NO3
Ammonia Nitrite Nitrate
MICROBE-LIFT/ Nite-Out II comprises select microorganisms that are autotrophic — able to use carbon dioxide as the sole source of carbon — and are relatively slow growing, requiring specific conditions for optimum growth with typical cell divisions rates from 8 to 16 hours. Their performance and rate growth is impacted by the environmental parameters required for nitrification.
For optimum nitrification and ammonia removal, first treat your aquarium with MICROBE-LIFT/ Nite-Out II, with select cultures to reduce organic levels that may inhibit the natural nitrifications process. Because nitrification requires adequate levels of alkalinity, check the aquarium water's pH level.
Note: Saltwater slows down bacterial action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.
• Check ammonia level in tank.
• New tanks — add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) per 10 gal. (38L.)., every other day, until ammonia level is acceptable.
• Established tanks — add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) per 10 gal. (38L.) of tank water after every partial water change as well as every time new fish are added to the tank.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Wash hands after use.
• If eye irritation occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes.
• Do not take internally.
NOTE: Shelf life is 18 months. DON'T FREEZE. Store at room temperature. Avoid sunlight. Refrigerate 38F (4C) — 45F (7C) after opening to prolong shelf life. Shake well before using.
Recent Blog Posts
- Get Pumped Giveaway
- Spectrapure 99% Rejection Membrane
- 50% OFF EcoTech Marine ReefLink
- Aqua Pro MicMol Color LED Aquarium Light
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395