(Our Local Time: 4:59:38 pm )
Microbe-Lift Herbtana- 4oz
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana is a unique, herbal,
immune-enhancing stimulant, which reduces: skin flukes
(gyrodactylus), gill flukes (Dactylogyrus), Ich
(ichthyophthirius multifillis), oodinum, costia (ichthyobodo
necater), chilonella and trichodina. Parasite infections are
characterized by symptoms, such as: milky skin, flashing
and heavy breathing. However, they can only be diagnosed
with certainty through microscopic examination.
Naturaly controlled by the fish's immune system, parasites
are present on most fish in very low levels at all times. When
stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to
respond to its requirement to control the natural level of
parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows
parasites to increase in number, thus causing any of the
serious, above mentioned health issues in the host fish.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana supports the fish's immune
system, driving off the excess parasites. Since they cannot
return to the fish during that treatment, the majority of the
parasites will starve without a host. So, although MICROBELIFT/
Herbtana does not directly kill parasites, it is
ultimately responsible for their death.
|ITEM #||SIZE||TREATS||DOSAGE RATES|
|HERBSW04||4 fl. oz||treats up to 590 gal||Add 1 mL. for 5 gal. (19 L.), or |
add 5 mL. for 25 gal. (95 L.)
|HERBSW16||16 fl. oz.||treats up to 2,365 gal.|
|HERBSW64||64 fl. oz.||treats up to 9,465 gal.|
Antibiotic treatments pose many problems
for water quality as well as kill nitrifying
bacteria in the biofilter so that daily water
changes become necessary in order to prevent
Q: If MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss do not kill
off nitrifying bacteria in the filter, how are they still
effective against pathogenic bacteria?
A: MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss are not
biocides! They are natural immune system stimulants.
Being such, when either product is used, no bacterial
populations are effected in the water or filtration system.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss do not degrade
water quality— saving you both time and money. During
treatment with these products, your fish can be fed
normally and filtration can remain in normal
operation, all aiding the well-being and recovery of your
fish. Although using a quarantine tank will always be
safer and more economical. MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
Artemiss can be safetly used in community tanks.
Q: Why should I use MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss instead of antibiotics and other
A: Antibiotics, antiparasitics or chemotherapeutics:
• Can kill the nitrifying (biofilter which results in water quality problems
• May result in the development of the resistant bacteria
• Can lower the activity of the fish's immune system
• May have negative impact on sensitive fish species and plants
• Can effect silicone sealing
Benifits of MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
• 100% Natural • Does not result in resistance
• Nontoxic • Environmentally friendly
• Artemiss is effective against pathogenic bacteria such as Aeromonas
sp., Pseudomonas sp., Cytopphaga/ Flavobacterium/ Flexibacter sp.,
and also many antibiotic-resistant bacteria strains
• Herbtana is effective against parasites such as Gyrodactylus sp.,
Dactylogyrus sp., Chilodonella sp., Trichodina sp., Ichthyophthirius,
multifillis, Ichthyobodo nectar and Oodinum sp.,
• When used as directed is safe for all salt, fresh and brackish water
fish. Also Reef Safe and safe for plants.
• Does not effect nitrifying bacteria (biofilter bacteria)
• Does not color the water or stain or affect silicone sealings
• No harmful residues MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss are
• More effective than home remedies
In most cases, fish diseases are caused by bad living conditions, such as:
overcrowding, poor water quality or an improper biotope. To prevent
recurrence, examine the underlying cause of the problem. Quarantine
new fish for at least 4 weeks. A single dose of Artemiss will help the fish
quickly acclimate to its new environment.
When water is poor, the immune system of the fish cannot be enhanced
by MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana or Artemiss. Ammonia and nitrite should
not be above 0.4 ppm and the pH must be on a level suitable for the
particular species of fish.
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395