(Our Local Time: 5:17:30 am )
Microbe-Lift Artimiss- 16 oz
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemisa is a unique, herbal, immune-enhancing
stimulant, which reduces bacterial and fungal infections in fish showing
symptoms, such as: fin and tail rot, ulcers, bulging eyes (Exophthalmia),
milky skin, raised scales, mouth rot/fungas and dopsy (ascites).
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss will help boost the natural immune system of
the fish with no risk of building up future resistance, as can occur when
antibiotics are used.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss will help to drive pathogenic bacteria off the
fish and, without a host, ultimately results in the death of the bacteria.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss is effective at reduing bacterial infections as
well as ulcers and wounds, which often occur on goldfish and Koi.
Regular antibiotics may kill non-resistant bacteria, but will not heal
ulcers and will leave an open wound or ulcer sensitive to reinfection.
Even with deep ulcers— and in a surprisingly short time span— MICROBELIFT/
Artemiss additionally stimulates and accelerates regeneration of
damaged tissue until no trace of the wound remains. So even if an
antibodic treatment is used you should also use MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss
to minimize reinfection.
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss can be used directly in any tank and is safe for
all aquatic life. It is also a great aide to use when acclimating fish to a new
|ITEM #||SIZE||TREATS||DOSAGE RATES|
|ARTSW04||4 fl. oz||treats up to 590 gal||Add 1 mL. for 5 gal. (19 L.), or |
add 5 mL. for 25 gal. (95 L.)
|ARTSW16||16 fl. oz.||treats up to 2,365 gal.|
|ARTSW64||64 fl. oz.||treats up to 9,465 gal.|
Antibiotic treatments pose many problems
for water quality as well as kill nitrifying
bacteria in the biofilter so that daily water
changes become necessary in order to prevent
Q: If MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss do not kill
off nitrifying bacteria in the filter, how are they still
effective against pathogenic bacteria?
A: MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss are not
biocides! They are natural immune system stimulants.
Being such, when either product is used, no bacterial
populations are effected in the water or filtration system.
MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss do not degrade
water quality— saving you both time and money. During
treatment with these products, your fish can be fed
normally and filtration can remain in normal
operation, all aiding the well-being and recovery of your
fish. Although using a quarantine tank will always be
safer and more economical. MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
Artemiss can be safetly used in community tanks.
Q: Why should I use MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
MICROBE-LIFT/Artemiss instead of antibiotics and other
A: Antibiotics, antiparasitics or chemotherapeutics:
• Can kill the nitrifying (biofilter which results in water quality problems
• May result in the development of the resistant bacteria
• Can lower the activity of the fish's immune system
• May have negative impact on sensitive fish species and plants
• Can effect silicone sealing
Benifits of MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and
• 100% Natural • Does not result in resistance
• Nontoxic • Environmentally friendly
• Artemiss is effective against pathogenic bacteria such as Aeromonas
sp., Pseudomonas sp., Cytopphaga/ Flavobacterium/ Flexibacter sp.,
and also many antibiotic-resistant bacteria strains
• Herbtana is effective against parasites such as Gyrodactylus sp.,
Dactylogyrus sp., Chilodonella sp., Trichodina sp., Ichthyophthirius,
multifillis, Ichthyobodo nectar and Oodinum sp.,
• When used as directed is safe for all salt, fresh and brackish water
fish. Also Reef Safe and safe for plants.
• Does not effect nitrifying bacteria (biofilter bacteria)
• Does not color the water or stain or affect silicone sealings
• No harmful residues MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana and Artemiss are
• More effective than home remedies
In most cases, fish diseases are caused by bad living conditions, such as:
overcrowding, poor water quality or an improper biotope. To prevent
recurrence, examine the underlying cause of the problem. Quarantine
new fish for at least 4 weeks. A single dose of Artemiss will help the fish
quickly acclimate to its new environment.
When water is poor, the immune system of the fish cannot be enhanced
by MICROBE-LIFT/Herbtana or Artemiss. Ammonia and nitrite should
not be above 0.4 ppm and the pH must be on a level suitable for the
particular species of fish.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395