(Our Local Time: 9:57:36 am )
Reef Solution - 1 Gallon
Adds essential vitamins and minerals for all reef inhabitants.
Reef Solution is an all-natural product. The multiple minerals and multi-vitamins contained in Reef Solution are derived from a collection of 22 different types of plants. This assortment of plants also provides phyto-nutrients to corals, invertebrates and fish in the marine/reef aquarium. Reef Solution is designed to enhance the coral reef aquarium environment. It will not and should not interfere with other chemical additives used in the reef aquarium. Vitamins and minerals not used by the reef aquarium inhabitants will not accumulate in the aquarium, but will be converted into normal nutrients like food, which, in turn, can be removed by the filtration system and/or algae in the aquarium. During tests conducted on Reef Solution over two years, Reef Solution has shown outstanding results in marine reef. The results of these studies are as follows:
• More vibrant coloration in both corals and fish
• Increased polyp extension in corals
• Increased appetite in fish in the aquarium
• All reef aquarium inhabitants appear extremely healthy overall.
Directions for Use:
For optimal results, Reef Solution should be used daily. The daily fish food ration can be soaked in this solution. Shake well for 50-10 seconds to thoroughly mix vitamins and minerals. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING to avoid spoilage. Maintain normal filter operation. Begin with a dosage of 1 ml per 5 U.S. gallons (1 U.S. gallon = 3.7 liters). If and when there are signs of increased green algae growth on the aquarium glass, reduce the dosage to 1 ml per 10 U.S. gallons.
Considerations for Use:
To optimize the health of the marine fish in the reef aquarium, we strongly recommend that EcoSystem Garlic Elixir be incorporated into the food the fish are fed. This direct intake of food enhanced with a concentrated garlic base blended with multi-vitamins and multi-minerals, will boost the immune system of the fish to help them fight off common diseases, such as ich, in the aquarium.
For aquarium use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. In case of accidental ingestion, drink water immediately to relieve salty taste.
VITAMINS: Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid.
MINERALS: Calcium, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, potassium, lipoic acid, inositol, lycopene, lutein.
Recent Blog Posts
- Pre-Order the Neptune MPR Now!
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395