(Our Local Time: 5:35:27 am )
Vue660 VHO/T5 Ballast with wire harness
Vue660 VHO, PC or High Output T5 Electronic Ballast
We have released an electronic ballast similar to the popular IceCap 600 for driving fluorescent lamps called the Vue660. The Vue660s are developed with the same technology as the classic IceCap 660 ballast but with some updated improvements like utilizing higher quality, non lead “RoHS Compliant” integrated components for an environmentally safe product which will also allow the ballast to run cooler reducing the ballasts failure rate.
Vue660 Ballasts are the coolest ballasts available using 40% less electricity and burning 40% brighter. Their unique circuitry prevents premature lamp burn out and
fading associated with VHO lamps. You can run VHO, HO, and STD lamps in any combination. In summary, the Vue660 is a versatile and powerful ballast. Single ballast can operate any combination up to 4 lamps- with a total not exceeding 440 Watts. The Vue660 is fully dimmable (T12 VHO bulbs only), operates silently, has many available features, is fully repairable and has a 3 year conditional warranty. A reliable high frequency solution for your Industrial, UV, Germicidal, Aquarium and Horticultural applications.
We recommend using the Solar 1000 dimmer if you wish to dim your VHO lamps with the Vue 660 Ballast. T5s and power compacts can’t be dimmed with this ballast.
Will drive all VHO, PC and T5 High Output lamps in various combinations up to 4 lamps and up to 440 Watts.
Comes with Wire Harnes
Backed by a 3 year warranty
Recent Blog Posts
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395