(Our Local Time: 6:06:33 pm )
CITR In-Tank Refugium
The CITR In-Tank Refugium is a "safe house" that provides a protected area to help newly added fish or invertebrates easily acclimate to a new tank while also providing a place for injured fish or corals to regenerate damaged tissue without the need for a separate quarantine tank.
The CITR also functions as a culturing area for small organisms that are intended to be provided as a food source for the inhabitants of the main portion of the tank. Included with the CITR is a Rio Powerhead that provides the necessary circulation to keep fresh water moving through the CITR at all times. The versatility and easy use of the CITR make it a valuable addition to every aquarist's tank.
Dimensions: 7 3/4" x 4" x 7 1/2"
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395