(Our Local Time: 0:57:58 am )
Boyd's Chemi-Pure 5 oz (16706-1)
Chemi-Pure quickly filters excess waste nutrients that bacteria feed on, stopping bacteria build up and clearing your tank. Most fish tanks and aquariums become cloudy, dirty or murky as bacteria consume waste and multiply, clouding up the water. Chemi-Pure removes dissolved organic waste, food and other particulates quickly and safely by filtering them directly from marine and freshwater tank water, stopping the bacteria build up.
Chemi-pure is a simple-to-use filter media suitable for all types of aquatic environments, and which is manufactured with the latest technologies available. Chemi-Pure is very economical, and provides problem-free filter operation. Chemi-Pure is a nylon filter bag filled with a high grade blend of activated carbons and ion exchange resins. The activated carbons filter particulates and waste while the ion exchange resins help remove nitrogen (ammonia and nitrate) build up which is harmful to your fish. Chemi-Pure also stabilizes water chemistry while keeping your pH levels perfectly constant. Its effects are far reaching, another reason why aquarists worldwide have been using it for years to help improve the life and health of their aquariums. Below is a listing of some of the benefits of using Chemi-pure:
-Keeps pH stable and constant
-Reduces fish loss due to pH changes or polluted water
-Keeps aquariums crystal clear
-Provides positive neurological reactions in fish, mimicking a natural environment
-Removes dissolved organics.
-Helps fish have a better appetite
-Eliminates osmotic shock.
-Increases fish life span.
-Filters out coppers, metals, odors and phenol.
-Prevents ion antagonism.
-Lasts up to 4 months
-Available in several sizes
Simple to Use Instructions:
1. Keep Chemi-pure packages sealed until ready for use, then remove bag directly from the bottle.
2. Rinse Chemi-pure bag with filtered water.
3. Keep the nylon bag closed, and insert into filtration system where carbon or chemical filtration is required, laying bag flat, and allowing for a substantial flow of water flowing through the nylon bag. Be sure to place Chemi-pure in an area of your filter that is large enough to accept the amount needed.
4. If necessary, use filter floss to fill gaps, and to support the Chemi-pure bag so it remains directly in the water flow path.
5. Change floss and rinse off bag when flow-through filter decreases 6. Chemi-pure is specially formulated, and should not be divided under any circumstances.
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395