(Our Local Time: 3:17:44 am )
Boston Aqua Ceramic Frag Plug - Bag of 20
The Reef Plug" is Boston Aqua Farm's design, conceived over 4 years ago and marketed for almost 4 years. None of the copies can touch their quality or consistency.
Ceramic Reef Plugs are just like their popular aragocrete Reef Plugs, made from a ceramic material.
Boston Aqua Farms coral Reef Plugs" are specially designed to take advantage of all the best qualities of other plugs and coral frag mounting solutions to date.
The plug resembles a small one legged table. The peg in the bottom is designed to fit nicely into eggcrate, it will also fit nicely into a small crevice or hole in your live rock. (Some drill 3/8" - 1/2" holes throughout their new live rock, to provide future resting places for our frag plugs.)
Reef Plugs " are designed primarily to support Acropora, Montipora Digitata and other thin branchy species of coral.
The top is about 1" in diameter
Many will have a small divit at the top, to hold a pool of glue where your frag can rest.
Ceramic plugs are slightly smaller then our original plugs, so you will fit more into your eggcrate.
Ceramic plugs require no curing and will not leach anything into your water
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395