(Our Local Time: 1:38:59 am )
Notice: Junior is roughly half the size and only has one magnet on the back.
These are a really really cool addition to anyone's aquarium. We have taken our rock designs and used their proven products to create a truly revolutionary product for the hobby.
Magnetically held rocks that make use of previously unused space in your reef.
The amount of depth and dimension these give to an existing reef aquarium is astounding!!!! They can be mounted on any of the flat wall surfaces making use of previously unused real estate in your aquarium (including the overflow boxes).
They blend in extremely well with the rest of your rock work and will give you an instant bump in the aesthetics of your Reef.
You can use one to create a ledge for growing some prized corals, or use several together to give an instant Reef Wall appearance which is infinitely customizable by you (they can be placed in any position you see fit).
The first editions we will be offering will be roughly 10"-12" long X 4"-6" wide X 4"-6" high. Since they are hand made each one is One-Of-A-Kind.no two will ever be identical thus allowing each aquarium to have it's own individuality.
Designed for glass or acrylic thickness of 5/8" or less. Also, if you have an Oceanic Tech Series Aquarium the glass/films they use on the rear wall will shield and reduce the power of magnets. If you want Rock-mags for your Tech Series aquarium or if your aquarium has walls thicker than 5/8" feel free to contact us to make rocks to fit your special needs!
Recent Blog Posts
- Maxspect 43.5" Razor 300w 16K LED Fixture
- AI Directors are HERE - control your AI LEDS from ...
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395