(Our Local Time: 3:21:06 am )
Dolphin 3 Stage RO System 100gpd
NOTE: This item dropships from the manufacturer.
The Dolphin is a 3-stage reverse osmosis unit. The standard unit comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, a carbon block for VOC reduction and a DOW membrane. The Dolphin is available in 50, 100, 200 and now 300 GPD flow rates.
The Dolphin RO is ideal for Fresh Water Applications, drinking and more!
The Dolphin offers the following features:
High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
High Capacity chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter and/or
our exclusive chlorine and chloramine-removal filters
High flow/ high rejection TFC reverse osmosis membrane (Best on the Market!)
160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
Solid Aluminum "no-rust" metal mounting bracket
Clear 10" filter cartridge housings
Hand-held TDS Meter
All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and feed adaptor.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395