(Our Local Time: 6:27:10 am )
Aquatronica Tunze Pump Module for 12V Tunze Pumps
Note: Ships direct from the manufacturer.
The TunzeŽ Pumps Module enables 12V TunzeR motion pumps to be controlled by the Aquarium Controller System. The module allows the user to utilize the Controller and/or a PC (through a USB interface) to set up one or more programs that produce a dimmable wave or tide effect using the pumps connected to the system.
The module permits connection to the pumps and replaces the Single Controller or Multicontroller. With its great flexibility, the system can reproduce a host of effects using various combinations of pumps at different times of the day. Also, when connected to a day/night brightness sensor system (optional), it can automatically reduce pump operation to minimum speed during the night, which diminishes the wave action in the aquarium.
The ability of the system to handle up to 4 modules (16 pumps) at the same time also allows the user the control multiple tanks separately and obtain very powerful effects in large tanks.\
The module consists of:
1 connector for connecting to the Aquatronica bus
4 connectors for connecting to the pumps
1 connector for the day/night sensor
Recommended pumps: Turbelle electronic pumps
The packages includes also no.2 cables for the connection of the Tunze pumps. In order to connect 4 pumps it is necessary to buy the accessories kit (ACQ428).
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395