(Our Local Time: 6:08:07 pm )
Aquatronica Koralia Wave Module for 12V Koralia Pumps
Note: Ships direct from the manufacturer.
The pump dimmering module is used to install and dimmer the Hydor Koralia pumps (12V model) on the Aquarium Controller systems by Aquatronica. This module is used to program the pumps connected via Controller and/or via PC (with the dedicated USB interface) to create Wave or Tide effects that can be dimmered.
The versatility of the system means that the user can create many different effects using different pump combinations at different times of the day. Thanks to the possibility to combine the system with a day/night brightness sensor, the pumps are automatically set at minimum speed overnight, thus reducing the wave motion in the aquarium.
The ability to manage up to 4 modules simultaneously on the same system (16 Koralia pumps), also allows the user to control a number of aquariums separately and to obtain very powerful effects in very large aquariums.
The module includes:
a connector for connection to the mains
a connector for connection to the Aquatronica BUS
a connector for connection to the pumps
a connector for day/night sensor.
Power supply voltage: 230Vac / 115Vac – 50/60 Hz
Compatible pumps: Koralia Nano 12V – Koralia 1 12V - Koralia 2 12V - Koralia 3 12V - Koralia 4 12V
Plugs: USA standard
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395