(Our Local Time: 10:31:37 am )
Aquatronica Water Level/Presence Sensor
Note: Ships direct from the manufacturer.
The level sensor is used to check the level of water in the aquarium or in an external filter (sump), providing, for example, the possibility to top-up the water automatically thanks to the controllerís special program.
The level sensor can be connected to the dedicated interface or directly to the power unit.
Recent Blog Posts
- CPR Nano & Mini Reactor Tumbler
- New JBJ LED Nano Cube Aquariums
- New Omega One Frozen Foods - made in USA
- Cobalt Aquatics Protein Skimmer Pumps
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Therm Heater (Plastic LED)
- Blue Life Clear FX PRO All-in-one Filtration Media...
- ReefBrite smaller LEDs, 8" to 24" had a nice ...
- Maggie Muffler - Overflow Standpipe Silencer
- Maxspect Razor 16K LED Fixture
- Hydor Koralia Evolution Pumps on SALE
6050 E. Hanna, STE 4
Indianapolis, IN 46203
ph. 317-895-9005 fx. 317-895-9395